Easy way to get your device repaired
having a problem, don't panic. We are here to help, we offer a huge range of support & repair services.
We offer free advice. Give us a call or drop us a email. We are always happy to have a no obligation chat.
We will visit your home or office and fix the problem or we can collect and return its up to you.
Your up and running again! Saving you time, stress and money.
- Booking.com still duping customers, says watchdog September 19, 2019The consumer watchdog claims the website is still using 'pressure-selling' tactics.
- The cheat hackers ‘ruining’ gaming for others September 18, 2019The use of cheats is a major problem in video games and it’s becoming increasingly lucrative as esports take off. We meet a teenage hacker’s making thousands.
- Instagram clamps down on diet and cosmetic surgery posts September 18, 2019Some posts will now be hidden from under 18s while "miraculous" remedy posts will be banned.
- The debate over facial recognition technology September 18, 2019Some MPs have called for UK police and companies to stop using live facial recognition for public surveillance.
- Live facial recognition surveillance 'must stop' September 18, 2019Campaigners say the technology is inaccurate, intrusive and infringes on an individual's right to privacy.
- The robot that cleans floors and tells jokes September 17, 2019More than 100 fully autonomous cleaning robots are coming to Singapore this year, made by local manufacturer Lionsbot. Ella's job is cleaning the floors at the National Gallery.