Easy way to get your device repaired
having a problem, don't panic. We are here to help, we offer a huge range of support & repair services.
We offer free advice. Give us a call or drop us a email. We are always happy to have a no obligation chat.
We will visit your home or office and fix the problem or we can collect and return its up to you.
Your up and running again! Saving you time, stress and money.
- Security flaw put RBS customers at risk of cyber-attack March 22, 2019Software designed to prevent cyber-attacks had a bug that could have let hackers get at machines.
- Autonomous shuttle to be tested in New York City March 22, 2019The self-driving shuttle will be available to workers at a large site in Brooklyn.
- Why bots probably aren't gaming the 'Cancel Brexit' petition March 22, 2019Questions have been asked about whether all the 3m signatures on the petition are genuine.
- Facebook staff 'flagged Cambridge Analytica fears earlier than thought' March 22, 2019Facebook says concerns raised about data-scraping were not related to the previously reported scandal.
- AI turns scribbles into masterpieces and other news March 22, 2019BBC Click's Omar Mehtab looks at some of the best tech news stories of the week.
- Uber 'picks New York Stock Exchange' for stock listing March 22, 2019The firm's public stock offering is expected in the coming months and may be one of the biggest in 2019.